Pizzeria and Bocce Courts Concept Coming to Downtown East Lansing
By Natalie Jones / 05.05.22 / 3 min read
We’re excited for Coratti’s Pizzeria! Plans are pending approval for a pizzeria and bocce courts at 321 East Grand River Avenue in downtown East Lansing. The restaurant could open in early 2023.
Martin’s Carson Patten assisted Coratti’s Pizzeria in finding the perfect space for its new location. The site is the former home of Collegeville Textbook Company.
Plans for Coratti’s Pizzeria feature the following:
- New storefront
- New foodservice equipment
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing adjustments
- ±3,900 SF first floor and ±3,900 SF new second floor for a total of ±7,800 SF
- Steel structure to support the second floor
- Projected occupancy of 290 people, including 16 people in the bocce courts and 30 people at the bar
- Rooftop patio open for seven to eight months
- Three styles of pizza: Neapolitan, “American”, and Detroit style
- Full Italian menu
Site plans and special use permit requests will be reviewed at a public hearing on Wednesday, May 11, before the East Lansing Planning Commission.
We look forward to hearing more about progress made with Coratti’s Pizzeria! To read our source, click HERE.